Shopify is an e-commerce engine, which allows you to create an online store without technical knowledge. Here is all about it.
With Shopify, you can grow your business and forget about updates, plugins etc. Additionally, the benefits of this platform are the ability it gives you to focus on the most important – to get customers.
According to Shopify, there are already more than 500.000 opened stores that use this platform to sell their goods. Certainly, instead of reaching out to partners, you can be your own boss and make a profit just by signing up on the best online shopping platform.
Shopify is a privately owned Canadian e-commerce business located in Ottawa, Ontario, that maintains a software to make it easy for online stores owners to offer their items on the web and via retail point of sale systems.
The business was established in 2004 by Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand, and Scott Lake after attempting to open a shop they called Snowdevil. To put it differently, the best online shopping store was initially based upon software written by the business founders and ended up being the basis for Shopify.
What Shopify offers?
When signing up with Shopify, you will have at disposal variety of options and functions, from which your business will benefit. Here are some:
- Total control over the design: There are hundreds of templates that you can parameterize by yourself or help you from the network of experts certified by Shopify specialized in design.
- Ability to accept payments and coins from around the world via Paypal, credit cards, bitcoins, etc.
- Maximum security: All Shopify best online shopping stores are certified according to PCI standards and use 128-bit encryption to ensure the information on the credit cards used is secure.
- Insert images, titles, and descriptions into each of your products
- Create and manage your product inventory
- Organize your products by categories; essential for potential customers to find what they need)
- Create discount codes
- Create web pages and blogs
- Track your customers and their orders
- Accept payments in different currencies
- Set up client accounts so that they can access a private area from which to manage their personal data: address, bank details, email… In this way, you expedite the process in the following purchases.
- Create reports on the behavior of your customers based on location, money spent, etc. This way you will understand where your customers are and how they operate in your store. You can optimize your site based on this.
- Manage access to your team granting different levels of permissions in the administration of your online store
Shopify also offers to expand the functionalities of your online store, through more than 1,100 different applications – free or paid – with which to improve your site. Keep in mind that these applications can help automate many of the processes in your business. Through this configuration option, you do not have to worry about finding a programmer every time you need certain features for your online store. The safest is that you find it is the App Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shopify.mobile. It is much cheaper and with the guarantee that it offers exactly what it promises.